Local distributor Novo7 Tech is bringing Meizu smartphones to the local smartphone market based on the teasers posted on their official Facebook page. Meizu’s current flagship, the MX3, has been all over Novo7 Tech’s Facebook page.
Meizu MX3 specs:
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor
- PowerVR SGX544MP3 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64/128GB internal memory
- 5.1-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB OTG support
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,400 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean with Fyme 3.0 UI
Novo7 Tech has not announced any pricing or availability for the MX3 but one thing is for sure. It will come to our country pretty soon! Novo7 Tech is the exclusive distributor of THL and Zopo smartphones. They also sell Oppo smartphones too as one of Oppo’s retailers.