It’s been a while since the last we reviewed any smartphones from Lenovo. The company has launched so many mid range smartphones this year. One of them is the Lenovo S860, a mid range smartphone with a large 4,000 mAh battery under the hood.
Lenovo S860 specs:
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Mediatek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5.3-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 277 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.6 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mah Li-Po battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat
- SRP: 15,999
- Status: Available on Lenovo stores and retailers
We only had a few minutes of playtime with this phone so here’s what we think about it.
- Rock solid smartphone!
- Back cover does not attract fingerprints and smudges.
- 4,000 mAh battery will last for days of moderate use.
- Nice and bright 5.3-inch display with great viewing angles.
- Decent 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- Customized UI has no app tray but looks really nice
- Smooth performance
- Only 16GB of internal memory with only 12.3GB memory left for movies, pictures and apps.
- No external memory.
- Non removable battery.
- Quite heavy.
- Too expensive for the specs.