Cherry Mobile has just announced the Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 earlier today at SM North Edsa. It is a tablet that is said to be the world’s fastest 7-inch tablet as the company claims. The tablet is powered by a NVIDIA’s 1.8GHz Quad Core Tegra 4 processor. NVIDIA is known for making chipsets for gaming consoles and graphics processors. Cherry Mobile has even posted on their Facebook page an Antutu Benchmark score of 34,171 points, one of the highest for a tablet.
Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 specs:
- 1.8GHz Quad Core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor
- 72-core NVIDIA GeForce graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 7-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 800 pixels) 216 ppi
- Front facing speakera with Bass Reflex Port
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- VGA front facing camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 is priced at P9,999 and it now available on SM North Edsa. More stores will sell this tablet soon.