Samsung has further strengthen its foothold in the low end smartphone market last year with the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy Core, a low end smartphone with a 4.3-inch screen, a dual core processor and dual SIM capabilities. Now, the Korean smartphone maker has leveled up the notch with the Samsung Galaxy Core II. Expect the specs will be better than its predecessor. Check it out!
Samsung Galaxy Core II specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core processor
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 4.5-inch WVGA TFT display (480 x 800 pixels) 207 ppi
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- 3G/HSDPA, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 2,000 Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
There is no official pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Core II yet but we guess it will be below P8,000. Let’s just wait as it officially lands locally soon.