Sony has announced the Xperia T3 which is dubbed as “the world’s slimmest 5.3-inch smartphone”. It is a mid range smartphone with a stainless steel frame. Sony also claims that it is extremely lightweight aside from being slim.
Sony Xperia T3 specs:
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.3-inch HD IPS LCD Triluminos display (1280 x 720 pixels) 277 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.1 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,500 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Sony Xperia T3 will be hitting the shelves on July 2014.