The HTC One E8 is the affordable version of the current HTC flagship, the One M8. Specs remains to be top notch and in fact almost the same as the HTC flagship. So what’s the difference between the two phones? The E8 is made of plastic compared to M8’s all metal chassis. Aside from that, the E8 is also dual SIM and has a 13 megapixel rear facing camera.
HTC One E8 specs:
- 2.4GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch Full HD Super LCD3 display (1080 x 1280 pixels) 441ppi
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- HTC Boomsound
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI 6
The HTC One E8 will be available on select markets next month. Price has not been revealed as of this writing.