HTC has announced the mini version of their good looking flagship smartphone, the HTC One M8. Folks, meet the HTC One Mini 2! Generally, it is a scaled down version from the M8 but there’s one thing outstanding about this phone – the camera. HTC has opted to put a 13 megapixel rear sensor as opposed to the 4 megapixel sensor of the M8. Let’s just hope HTC has caught the eye of the camera junkies out there.
HTC One Mini 2 specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 4.5-inch HD Super LCD 2 display (1280 x 720 pixels) 326 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFI, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,100 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI
The HTC One Mini 2 will be coming to Asia in June (that includes the Philippines) but there is no pricing yet.
Here is a hands on video of the HTC One Mini 2 by CNET: