Samsung has yet expanded its Galaxy Core line of Android smartphones with the Samsung Galaxy Core LTE. It has the same low end specifications with an addition of LTE connectivity. Based on the specs, it may be competing the Sony Xperia SP, an affordable LTE smartphone from Sony.
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE specs:
- 1.2GHz Dual Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 4.5-inch qHD PLS TFT display (960 x 540 pixels) 245 ppi
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The Samsung Galaxy Core LTE will be available in Europe and select countries in Asia. No pricing and availability as of the moment.