Chinese smartphone maker, Gionee, has announced the Gionee ELife E7. It is said to be the Gionee’s new flagship smartphone. The device is packing awesome specs which is at par with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which I consider the best smartphone in the world for 2013.
Gionee ELife E7 specs:
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- 5.5 inch LTPS Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 400 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus
- LTE (on selected model), 3G, WiFi, WiFi Display, WiFi hotspot,
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, WiFi Display
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean with Amigo 2.0 UI
International tech blog Engadget was able to get a hands on with the Gionee ELife E7. Here’s the actual unit:
Maybe you are wondering what’s Amigo 2.0 UI? Its Gionee’s own user interface which is also found in Gionee ELife E6. See my review here. It will also come with 7 colors. Now. all we have to do is to wait for Gionee Philppines’ announcement of its local availability and pricing.