The LG G2 has been successful when it comes to worldwide sales. Locally, the LG flagship does pretty well on sales as well. During NuffNang’s Blogopolis, the LG G Pad 8.3 was unveiled. This is LG’s return to the tablet scene.
LG G Pad 8.3 specs:
- 1.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 8.3 inch IPS LCD WUXGA (Wide Ultra Extended Graphics Array) display Full HD (1920 x12800 display
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 2.1 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- 4,600 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
The LG G Pad 8.3 is coming to the Philippines on the first week of Decemeber 2013 for P16,990! I have no idea yet if this is price for the LTE variant or the Wi-Fi only version. I will definitely get a hands on and initial impressions with this device once it is available.