LG has just unveiled another phablet called LG G Pro Lite. Don’t get too excited yet because this is not a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 killer. It is an entry level to mid-range category phone with a dual sim variant. First off, it has has 5.5 inch screen with a qHD resolution which is quite low for its size. It also has a dual core processor, 8 megapixel camera and running Android 4.1 Jellybean.
LG G Pro Lite specs:
- 1GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6577 processor
- PowerVR SGX531 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.5 inch IPS qHD display (540 x 960 pixels) 200 ppi
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSDPA, WiFi, WiFi Direct, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,140 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
Looking at the specs, the LG G Pro Lite has a generous 3,140 mAh battery. Having a lower qHD resolution, a less powerful processor will have less stress for the battery and makes it last longer than usual. The LG G Pro Lite will be initally available in Latin America then Asia and the Middle East. It will be priced $300 unlocked (around P12,000). Wow! Not bad! Let’s wait for LG Philippines’ announcement for this phone.