I was able to play around the latest 2013 Google Nexus 7 which is owned by Carlo Ople, Editor of Unbox.ph. During Monday’s Unbox podcast, I got a few minutes with the tablet hailed by many bloggers. Most top notch blogs from US – Engagdet, The Verge, and Android Authority have given positive reviews and high ratings for this tablet.
Before I give mine, here are the reviews of US top tech blogs:
Google Nexus 7 specs:
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16 or 32GB internal storage
- 7 inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1200 x 1920 pixels) 323 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus
- 1.2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 3,950 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Slim body
- Non glossy matte and soft touch finish – Nice to hold!
- Stunning display – 1920 x 1200 pixels with 323 ppi is the highest resolution for a 7-inch tablet.
- It has LTE!
- Affordable! Only around $220 for the base Wi-Fi only model (P9,400)
- Extremely fast because of the Quad Core processor
- No expandable storage