I was watching the livestream of the Google event in San Francisco, California. Google has finally unveiled the new Nexus 7, Only called the Nexus 7, its a surprise that Google didn’t changed the name. Although thinner and lighter, the device retains the same sleek design of last year’s Nexus 7. The Nexus 7 is the first device running Android 4.3 Jellybean.
Now let’s go to the specs:
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- 1.5GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16 or 32 GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 7 inch IPS LCD HD display (1200 x 1920 pixels) 323 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera
- 1.2 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
The device will cost around $229 for the base model (P10,000). Wow! That’s affordable!