In an event happened a few days back, Nokia unveiled their biggest Lumia yet – Nokia Lumia 625. The device sports a 4.7 inch display and its LTE capable! Expensive? No! The device is said will be very affordable at $290 (around P13,000). There’s some sacrifices though. The screen’s resolution is only 480 x 800 resolution with a low 199 ppi. Deal breaker? No! Guys, this phone has LTE! Sweet!
Nokia Lumia 625 specs:
- 1.2GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 512 RAM
- 8GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 4.7 inch IPS LCD display (480 x 800 pixels) 199ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 5 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8
The Nokia Lumia 625 will be available everywhere including the Philippines in Q3 2013.