The MyPhone A919i Duo is the current flagship smartphone of MyPhone. It was first unveiled at the MyPhone One Day Sale event at SM North Edsa last April 30.
MyPhone A919i Duo:
- 1.2GHz quad-core MTK MT6589 processor, Cortex-A7
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS Display (1280×720 pixels) 294 ppi
- 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 3G?HSDPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
- SRP: P9,490
Photo from Noypigeeks
We managed to get a unit and this what we think about the device.
- Design – Its rounded edges and sleek design made the phone very classy. The white one has matte finish. I prefer this one over the black one which has a glossy finish.
- Screen – Gorgeous 5 inch HD display. It is one of the best screens on a local brand out there.
- Good for gaming – I played Candy Crush and Minion Rush on the phone it ran smoothly. For games with heavy graphics like Dead Trigger, it is still fluid but occasional lags are noticeable.
- Smooth performance – Its quad core guys!
- Good camera – The phone has a good 8 megapixel camera. Pictures with good lighting condition are great. Stunning vibrant colors and has good amount of sharpness.
- Good battery life
- Dual Sim Dual Standy
- Philippine Map at the back – Personally, I don’t have an issue with the Philippine Map printed at the back. But there are some who don’t like the print. I talked to some buyers about it and its the main reason why they prefer other local brands than MyPhone.
- Price: Its a little expensive. Its Cherry Mobile counterpart – Cherry Mobile Omega 2.0 HD is cheaper with P8,999 pricetag.
- This is the only quad core smartphone available for MyPhone. The other smartphone, the MyPhone Aqua Iceberg will be launched July 26th. Other brands like Starmobile and Cherry Mobile has more than three quad core smartphone offerings.