Recently launched last month, the Starmobile Diamond V3 is is one of Starmobile’s new phablets. At a price of P8,990, it is one of the most affordable phablets powered by a quad core processor. Read the full review on Unbox.
Starmobile Diamond V3 specs:
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8255Q processor
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5.3 inch FWVGA display (480 x 854 pixels)
- Dragontrail Glass with Glove Touch Technology
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera with BSI (back side illumination), autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front camera with BSI
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- dual sim, dual standby
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
- SRP: P8,990
Here are things I like and dislike about the Starmobile Diamond V3
- Outstanding build quality
- Excellent camera – Thank you BSI!
- Nice, bright 5.3 inch screen
- Good call quality
- Above average battery life
- Dragontrail Glass – scratch resistant!!
- Only P8,990 – value for money!
- Quad core – no lags, no delays!
- Low resolution screen – only 854 x 480 pixels (display still good though)
Only one dislike? Yes! Its the best locally branded quad core phablet available!