Its official guys! The Galaxy S4’s younger brother, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini was announced! The phone is a trimmed down version of the current Samsung flagship. Now lets get to know the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini has a dual core 1.7GHz processor, a 4.3 inch qHD screen which is decent, 8 megapixel rear and 1.9 megapixel front camera. Of course since this is a Samsung phone, UI is heavily tweaked by TouchWiz. It has features present with the flagship especially the infrared port in which enables the phone to control your TV.
The Galaxy S4 Mini will be available for viewing on June 20 during a Samsung Event in London. There will be LTE, 3G/HSPA+ and dual sim variants depending on the market. I hope the LTE or dual sim variants will arrive here in our country.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Specs:
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 64GB via MicroSD
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with BSI, LED flash and autofocus
- 1.9 megapixel front facing camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR port, GPS, LTE, 3G/HSPA+
- Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- 1,900 mAh